CalPlant, creator of the revolutionary Eureka™ medium density fiberboard (MDF), was founded with the sole purpose of creating and manufacturing agrifiber-focused building products for the 21st century. Strategically located in the heart of the rice farming community in Willows, California, CalPlant promotes environmentally conscious practices by producing Eureka from renewable post-harvest rice straw. Learn more about what we do by visiting our website!
CalPlant offers an exceptional package including:
- Competitive base pay
- Competitive medical, dental, vision insurance coverage
- 401(k) with guaranteed (Safe Harbor) company match of up to 4%.
- Paid time off and paid holidays
We are currently seeking a Predictive Maintenance Supervisor to minimize downtime and maximize production using Predictive Maintenance techniques. This position requires a responsible, safety conscious, self-motivated individual to perform and lead the Predictive Maintenance Program.
Key accountabilities include:
- Capture data, document findings, build and maintain databases/routes, develop baselines, trend data, interpret results, create and execute corrective work orders and optimize PM’s.
- Utilize work orders and the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to determine work to be done.
- Execute proactive maintenance strategies for equipment inspection with focus on equipment lubrication and data collection using PdM tools.
- Communicate reliability concerns to maintenance management when an issue is discovered using a PdM tool in a timely manner.
- Effectively utilize various software packages as they apply to vibration, infrared, ultrasound technologies.
- Assist in the development of preventive and predictive maintenance procedures for all plant assets.
- Collaborate with production and maintenance teams to manage continuous improvement efforts and increase uptime and equipment reliability.
- Partner with Operations team to implement and improve BEC (Basic Equipment Care).
- Coordinate closely with operations management to maintain an up-to-date understanding of needs and priorities.
- Ensure effective resolution of problems through timely failure analysis, identification of root cause of failures, and implementation of corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Help meet or exceed production and quality goals while optimizing equipment to reduce waste.
- Adhere to all plant safety and environmental guidelines, policies, and procedures and actively participating in the safety program.
- Adhere to workplace safety policies, regulations, and compliance.
- Level 1 Vibration Analyst.
- Level 1 Thermography Certification.
- Level 1 Ultrasound.
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrated vibrational analysis experience.
- Demonstrated experience working with complex mechanical systems.
- Ability to maintain organized, detailed and accurate maintenance reports and documentation.
- Able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills allowing one to work effectively in a diverse working environment.
- Working knowledge of safety standards of equipment.
- Ability to work independently without supervision and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to deal with people sensitively, tactfully, diplomatically, and professionally.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Ability to identify root cause of problems and effectively initiate immediate corrective action to prevent reoccurrence.
- Strong work ethic, good judgment and decision-making abilities.